Big mistake, big, really big, huge.

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Big mistake, big, really big, huge.
From: mrmike@fsserv.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 91 11:22:11 EDT
Bob Bownes writes:

>       AAAAAGGGHHH!!!! What have I done? At least this one is ready to go,
>not like the lasst time I was going to buy a roller and turn it into a race
>car.....

Only among britcar people would a car sans seat, throttle linkage,
sway bar and necessary safety equipment be referred to as "ready to go".
Maybe its just a more realistic view of how things really work.....

                                                        - MM

"No, Timmy, you don't understand how british cars work ..."
--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret
mrmike@fasun0.even.ge.com       {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!fasun0!mrmike