Re: Bounced b-c mail, Bob Bownes

To: british-cars@encore.com, taichi!whs70@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: Re: Bounced b-c mail, Bob Bownes
From: ssi!coventry!rmb@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 91 17:07:29 CST
        Thanks Bill. Apparently, there was some topological change in the net
and
all the ssi address are bouncing. We've solved the problem by moving the ssi
folks to mjb's b-c redistribution list and hopefully it will go away.

        For the rest of you who have noticed bounced mail headed for here, to
quote the immortal John Bellushi in "The Blues Brothers":

"The car ran outta gas, I had a flat tire, my grandmother died, IT'S NOT
MY FAULT!!!!!"

        If anyone tried to send/reply to me specifically (since I know I put out
a request for a ratty TR-6 just before the problem, and you have not heard
back from me, try resending if you would please. But beware, I'm going on
vacation 2/16 - 2/25.

        Many Thanks!

        iii