RE- RE>forwarded from D. St

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: RE- RE>forwarded from D. St
From: Jerry Kaidor <Jerry_Kaidor.ENGINTWO@engtwomac.synoptics.com>
Date: 20 Feb 91 12:27:37
GatorMail-Q                   RE: RE>forwarded from D. St
    This is forwarded from D. Stone:

          This is replied directly to you, rather than CCing
     the brit-cars list, because as you've read before, I
     cannot stand the perpetually bouncing mail, and have
     not figured out the correct address from my location.
          Re SMOG swap meets: skyrocketing insurance costs
     made the continued running of our swap meets impossible
     at that location, and since no other site came up
     that was affordable, we stopped.
          Now it's Mini-Mania to the rescue with their "A"
     series swap meet. The next one will be on Sunday, March
     3rd, at their new place in Fremont. It's free, and call
     (408) 942-5595 for the details. Hope this helps.

                              cheers-
                                     dstone@sc9.intel.com

     - Jerry Kaidor