opinions solicited

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: opinions solicited
From: jshoe@mlb.semi.harris.com (Jeff M. Shoemaker)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 91 13:26:33 EST
        Arrgghh !   It seems that somehow (yesterday)  my right rear 'shock
link'
on my TR6 broke !!!     Fortunately, the cost from TRF is not too bad ~ $15.

        The problem is that this IS my daily transportation.    Is there any
harm
driving it as is until I receive the part from TRF ??  (3 -4 days = 100 miles)

        Should I replace both sides at the same time (the other looks OK)?
        Also, is this normal for TR6 with 110,000 miles ?
        Which parts take the abuse ?  U joint, spring ....

        thanks
     jeff shoemaker