TRF On-LIne

To: bcr!CompuServe.COM!70471.1433@encore.com
Subject: TRF On-LIne
From: taichi!whs70@bellcore.bellcore.com (W. H. Sohl)
Date: 19 Feb 1991 14:41 EST
Below is a message I have posted on behalf of The Roadster Factory.
As previously posted, TRF has been receiveing british-cars email
for several weeks via Dana Henry's personal compuserv id.  As the
note below indicated, TRF now has its own compuserv ID.  So.......

1. Dale Cook - Please ad TRF's compuserv ID to the british-cars
   email list.  Also, I have previously notified Dana as to
   how to post, and I believe he has done so once or twice already,
   But you may want to contact him directly to give him the
   correct email list mailing address.

2. The rset of you fellow b-c folks may want to make note of TRF's
   email address for future reference.

>From bcr!CompuServe.COM!70471.1433 Sun Feb 17 15:07:02 1991
>From: The Roadster Factory <70471.1433@CompuServe.COM>
>To: Bill Sohl <taichi.cc.bellcore.com!whs70>
>Date: 17 Feb 91 14:57:48 EST
>Subject: Misc. Questions
>
>Hiya Bill, well we're here, TRF that is.  Our Compuserve ID is
>70471,1433, which I assume would mean our Internet ID would be
>70471.1433@CompuServe.COM, right?  How do I let everyone know this new
>address, so that they'll now send their mail to us accordingly?  How do
>I go about getting a complete mailing list so I know everyone who is in
>the British-Cars section?

Bill Sohl                      ||  email
Bellcore, Morristown, NJ       ||   UUCP    bcr!taichi!whs70
(Bell Communications Research) ||    or
201-829-2879 Weekdays          || Internet  whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com