a digest, yes.

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: a digest, yes.
From: Croaker the Physician <markl@us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 91 11:04:57 PST
Just to add my tuppence to the mailing list vs newsgroup discussion...

Someone recently suggested a digest format for the list.  I'd like to
second that suggestion.  One message a day (or few days), rather than
100, organized by topic, just like all the other digests out on the
net.  I believe software exists to do this fairly automatically,
although (of course :-) I have no idea where one would find it.

markl

Mark L. Lambert
Architecture Group, Network Products Division
Oracle Corporation

           Internet: markl@us.oracle.com
           UUCP:     ...uunet!oracle!markl
           USMail:   Oracle Corporation
                     400 Oracle Pkwy, 10th floor
                     Redwood Shores, CA 94065

"The parts falling off this car are of the finest British quality..."