Hello, I must be going.

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Hello, I must be going.
From: Eric Dashman <dashman@rti.rti.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 91 07:16:48 -0500
Please remove my name (dashman@etype.rti.org and/or dashman@rti.rti.org) from
the list....for now.

I've accepted a position with Glaxo, Inc. here in the Research Triangle and I
don't know what kind of access I'll have.  They say that they're on Bitnet, but
I don't know if I'll have regular access.  If I do, I'll resubscribe later.

As a long time reader and occasional participant, I've gotten a great deal of
pleasure from our conversations on our mutual passion.....even though so many
of you have this inexplicable blindness about Spitfires and Midgets :-).

Y'all have been a source of inspiration and a fount of information.  Our
collective spirit and knowledge could win at Lime Rock or LeMans.

Thanks to the listmasters, especially Dale and Jim.

Eric Dashman