MGB Body Shell

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: MGB Body Shell
From: idi!berry@apple.com (Berry Kercheval)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 91 11:28:06 PST
Remember the Moss Motors MGB Body Shell?  For about $4000 you get a
brand new MGB body shell (FOB Goleta).  Been thinking about it but the
bucks just aren't there?

Well, I was at John Bull British Car Service in Pleasant Hill, CA the
other day and they have a very clean, straight, MGB shell sitting in
front of the shop.  Richard, one of the mechanics (he's even English)
said that if someone offered $250 they could cart it away.

I took a good look at it and it appears to have never been wrecked,
and to have no significant rust.  It was a long-time California car
and we just don't use salt on the roads.

I have no connections to John Bull other than being a pleased
customer.  I thought if this could bring together a buyer and buyee it
make make everyone happy.

e-mail me for info, or look them up through Directory Assistance.

  --berry