last day of british-cars@alliant.com

To: british-cars@alliant
Subject: last day of british-cars@alliant.com
From: muller@Alliant.COM (Jim Muller)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 90 12:53:06 EDT
For those who haven't been reading the SOL mail diligently enough, here is an
announcement.  Today, Friday, Oct. 5, 1990, is the last day of the mailing list
british-cars@alliant.com.  I will be moving to Stardent next week, and they
have told me they have no problem with me setting the list up there.  What I
will probably do is set it up and send a test message to everyone, which will
also be a notice of the new address.  I expect that will be mid-week or so.
For those of you who have problems, or have asked to be added or have your
address changed in the last week or two, there may be some regression.  If you
cannot find some email route to me or some other SOL site, or if you just plain
need an SOL fix in a hurry, drop me a note at home, since I don't plan to move
any time soon!  I can always be reached at
Jim Muller
28 Brightwood Rd.
Waltham, MA 02154
617-891-0258

I have sent a copy of the list to several members for safe-keeping.  One thing
I will have to do when I set it up again is convert all the address from
mit-eddie!foo.com!person format to person@foo.com format, since Stardent is
on Internet.  It has been nice working with everyone, but now it is time to
move on.  Today british-cars@alliant, tomorrow british-cars@everywhere!

Jim Muller
Keeper of the Flickering Flame