For Roland

To: british-cars%alliant.alliant.com@RELAY.CS.NET
Subject: For Roland
From: "Teriann J. Wakeman" <mit-eddie!APPLE.COM!twakeman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 90 09:47:30 -0700
Sorry to hit the whole group with this.  I was trying to reply to a message
and mail bounced it back.

Roland, I do not have a handy copy of my previous posting but i do have my
calander.

Aug 11 (sat) Moss Motors Marque day for TRs. 10% discount for any parts orders
placed at counter.  They dump TRish related seconds & incomplete kits.

Aug 17-19  Monterey Historic Races {Allard is the featured marque}
Aug 19 The concourse
Sept 1-2 Portland British car meet. car show sat, flea market, autocross,
funkana, & other motoring events Sun.  This gets a lot of cars that do not make
the Palo Alto meet.

Sept 9 (Sun) Palo Alto British car meet.

Hows the Cobra????

TeriAnn