SOL crest, bay area advice

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: SOL crest, bay area advice
From: rck@fangio.asd.sgi.com (Robert Keller)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 90 18:00:40 PDT
Let me re-introduce myself.  I've contributed very infrequently (all my
messages could be counted on one hand) to british-cars over the last
two years.  Up until 2 weeks ago I was living in Montreal, but now I'm
in sunny California (the bay area) getting used to my new job.

Being in a new area I need new british car related contacts (parts,
garages, etc...) any suggestions?  My MGB-GT (1968) will be transported
from Montreal to California soon, so I'll need to smog it to have it
registered in CA, any suggestions for a good bay area garage?

On a less regional note: I'd prefer an SOL T-shirt, although a badge or
non-adhesive sticker sounds good too.

...robert keller