Classic Cars Magazine

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Classic Cars Magazine
From: mit-eddie!mozart.AMD.COM!zahid@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Zahid Ahsanullah)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 90 13:48:55 CDT
Jim Tencate asks:
>I'm having trouble finding a Classic Cars issue here in Austin!

Jim, you won't find it in town here I've already looked for `em
quite a bit. I do have a couple of not too old issues I'd be happy
to lend you. If you want I could bring it by Quackenbush some
evening, my number is 480-8552.

On the Scions of Lucas identifier stuff, guys I think T-shirts are
a good idea because they can be easily sighted. My girlfriend is an art
student here at UT and I may be able to convince her to do this for us
if y'all agree. At present she's out of town being a camp counselor to
some kids but she'll be back in August. Just keep the colour scheme
simple as mjb suggests because it's a lot of hassle to screen printers.

                                Zahid

email: zahid@mozart.amd.com