British car joke

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: British car joke
From: mit-eddie!hp6600.desk.hp.com!larry_schwarcz%q0@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 6 Jul 90 17:20 -0800
Hello,

I just got this off of the 'notes' bulletin board (or, 'news' to many other
companies) and thought y'all might like it.

                    Later...
                      Larry Schwarcz
                      HP Cupertino, CA
                      lrs@hpda.hp.com

[source unknown]

An Irishman and an Englishman park their cars side by side
in a pub parking lot. The Irishman has a clapped-out 1954
Morris 1000; the Englishman, a new Rolls-Royce.

Irishman:
        Shure and t'ats a mighty fine-lookin' motor car you
        have there, soar! If you please...what does a man have
        to do to get a motor car like that?
Englishman:
        Than-kew vehry much, my good man.
        I woahk foah Cunard.