More VTR in Boulder

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: More VTR in Boulder
From: Kirk Buecher <mit-eddie!hpgrla.gr.hp.com!kirkb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 90 16:47:25 mdt
I would like to be the first to throw out the Colorado welcome mat
to those of you on the British-Car list who are planning to attend the
VTR Annual Convention in Boulder, Colo., Aug. 1-5.

In addition, I would like to plan and coordinate a little get together
between the handful of us on the list who live here in Colorado with
those of you who are coming in for this fun event. Some ideas:

1. We could all meet at the Autocross and track event on Aug. 2nd, 9am
till 4pm, at the Mountain View Race Track. This would be convenient for
most of us here in N. Colo., only about 30 mins from home.

2. A Friday Afternoon get together at the Host hotel, Clarion Harvest
House in Boulder, say at 4pm, Aug. 3rd. They have some great FAC's there.
We could drink a toast to our cars and tell war stories for a couple of
hours.

3. A lunch somewhere near the Car Show on Saturday, Aug. 4th. This would
allow us a chance to check out the cars in the morning, take a break to
eat, meet, chat, and then go back to the show.

So give me some idea what would work best for you and who's coming.
Those I know of who are headed for Boulder, Bill S., mjb, Dr. Bob, who else?
Those of us here, Rob G., Larry G., Kevin S., Wayne A. (if I can reach him),
myself, and who else?

Please try to reply directly to me, if possible, so not to tie up the list.

Love the idea of a SOL flag, maybe I'll try to fake one.

P.S. to Jim M., Yep I'm still here, did take 3 wks off for vacation thou.
Tell how to buy one of your tapes, would like to have one! Have you ever
thought of writing a song about the joys of British Cars? I'm sure it
would be a hit in this crowd.

Kirk (can't wait for the track events) Buecher    kirkb@hpgrla.hp.com
Vintage Racer #189
'63 Triumph Spitfire