Re: Tell ya what...

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM,
Subject: Re: Tell ya what...
From: mit-eddie!hsi.com!archer@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Garry Archer)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 90 16:33:02 EDT
> Terry gave me an official Alliant cap in shocking day-glo
                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> ultra yellow.  I'll swallow my natural modesty and pride
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> and wear it to Brit Car Day so's you can easily spot us.
>       - Dale

Hum, I'll have to wear me sunglasses then :-)

Too bad you can't make it, Jim.  I was looking forward to meeting you.

Usually I play soccer on Sundays.  The first half of our season ends
this Sunday (the 8th).  As team manager I selfishly didn't arrange
any "friendly" games for July 15th :-)

Our season resumes at the end of August.  We travel to upstate New York
for an over-30 tournament in Oneonta on the weekend of 17th/18th/19th August.
Incase anyone is interested.

Dale, regards a flag for SOL.  Yes, it should include a British flag on
it.  Perhaps in one quarter (top left) as in many of the old colonial flags
(I believe the state flag of Hawaii still has it).  Then perhaps in the
other quarters references to SOL.  Perhaps the family crests of yourself
(Ovr Fovnder) and Jim (Keeper of the Flickering Flame) in one quarter!!!
I dunno about the other two quarters.  Car badges of SOL members?  I don't
know.  These are just wild suggestions.

                - Garry