Race Cars, Road Cars, & Wrecked Cars

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Race Cars, Road Cars, & Wrecked Cars
From: mit-eddie!wpi.wpi.edu!boggiano@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Thomas A. Boggiano)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 90 10:55:40 EDT

There has been a lot of talk lately about parts and suppliers on this list.
I was wondering if anybody has compiled a list of these places and whether
people recommend or condemn them. If one does not exist I would volunteer
my services to compile such a list. Let me know if you are interested and I
will set up some type of format for people to list their part suppliers.

                              Tom Boggiano
                    WPI Office of Academic Computing
                        email boggiano@wpi.wpi.edu