Re: Parts suppliers

To: boggiano@wpi.wpi.edu (Thomas A. Boggiano) (Thomas A. Boggiano)
Subject: Re: Parts suppliers
From: Mike Johnson <mit-eddie!hplabs!hpupora!mikej@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 90 14:50:57 PDT
> There has been a lot of talk lately about parts and suppliers on this list.
> I was wondering if anybody has compiled a list of these places and whether
> people recommend or condemn them. If one does not exist I would volunteer
> my services to compile such a list. Let me know if you are interested and I
> will set up some type of format for people to list their part suppliers.
>

>                               Tom Boggiano
>                     WPI Office of Academic Computing
I vote for Dave Bean  Engineering  925 Punta Gorda St, Santa Barbara, CA
93103.  When it comes to Lotus, they are  knowledgable  and  helpful.  I
deal with them only by phone due to the distance between us.

A second vote goes to Tingle's Lotus Center, 1615 Shawsheen Street,
Tewksbury, MA. 01876.  I have only worked with them once but I was in the
area and went to see them.  They had the parts I needed and were very
friendly.

--
 Mike Johnson
 Systems Engineer             UUCP:           hpupora!mikej