Re: Wimpy wipers

To: Roland Dudley
Subject: Re: Wimpy wipers
From: sgi!chromavac.csd.sgi.com!miq@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 90 16:56:46 PDT
I find all this discussion about wipers and leaking in the rain highly amusing.
You see I never even remove the car covers (let alone take the car out of the
garage) when I see even a single cloud in the sky.  Of course having the
menagerie of cars I do I guess I have the luxury of not using my LBC's as
daily drivers.  So I have no idea how the wipers or top works in the rain, and
I probably never will.

You can be sure there's no rust on my cars.....

"Mister! Hey mister! You lights are popped up, but they aren't on!"
        "Huh?  Oh gee thanks...<sigh>"
                                An ignorant good samaritan and me in my Bugeye
Miq Millman -- miq@sgi.com or {decwrl,pyramid,ucbvax}!sgi!miq  415 335 1041