TR6 forsale

To: alliant!alliant.Alliant.COM!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: TR6 forsale
From: sgi!europa.esd.sgi.com!steve@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Steve Valin)
Date: Thu, 31 May 90 11:24:42 PDT
For those interested:

My friend up in Chico has too many British cars and too little cash.  He is
selling a 1972 TR-6.  Cosmetically, it is in good shape and has very little
rust.  Mechanically, it runs well, but needs to have the rear differential
mount welded in place.  It very occasionally pops out of third gear. It has
all its smog equipment in place, but has not been registered.  I've seen it
and it looks very nice.  He wants $3500 for it.  He also knows a guy who wants
to sell his very clean Lotus Europa twin cam (1974) for $7500.  Those
interested can give him a call as he knows more about both cars than I do.

Mike Simon  home: (916) 891-8525
            work: (916) 342-1821

begin plug:
He works for Economy Foreign Car Parts in Chico, which specialize in British
parts.  I usually have them order parts I need from the various places
discussed here as it works out cheaper than if I had ordered them directly.
end plug:

By the way, for those who are not in the know,  Chico, CA. is a college town
about 80 miles north of Sacramento, or about three hours from the bay area.
When I used to live there,  my Bugeye was my only source of transportation,
other than my bycicle.  My Bugeye used to tolerate the 100+ degree summers
without boiling over.  I don't know how it did this, as it easily overheats in
the much milder climate of the bay area.  I find that I also overheat easier
in the bay area than I used to in Chico %^>

--
steve valin             Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls
steve@sgi.com           But Violet Gives Willingly