alfa_indy

To: italian-cars@sol.crd.ge.com
Subject: alfa_indy
From: "SIXTO A. GONZALEZ" <SIXTO@cc.usu.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 May 90 16:24 MDT
I think there is definitely more speed in the alfa's. they both
qualified on the next to last row, i think they just ran fast enough
to make sure they were not on the 'bubble'. Joe S. might be able to
post the positions since if he is taping the qualifying seesions on
ESPN, i know I saw them yesterday afternoon. I beleive the alfa plan
is to just finish the race, just by finishing the race they should
make the top fifteen. Also  Guerrero might not be overly concerned
about startin in back as long as he stays in the lead lap he has a
chance, I seem to remember a couple of years ago he started from the
last position and won a race ( the Michigan 500 i think) Well, back
to work.
                                Sixto