Leaving the List

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Leaving the List
From: uunet!cadnetix.COM!waynea@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Wayne Angevine)
Date: Wed, 16 May 90 10:10:43 MDT
I am leaving this job, and will probably not have net access for a while.
I've greatly enjoyed the friendly discussion and help here.  Keep up
the good work.   I'm going back to school for a PhD in EE, and I'll be
doing research in atmospheric remote sensing.  My research assistanship
is at NOAA, and I'll be there full time for the summer.  Perhaps in the
fall I'll have an account at the University of Colorado and can get
back on the list.

Jim, I hope this is sufficient for a signoff.  Thanks for all you hard
work.

Wayne Angevine