Re: Post Coital letdown

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Post Coital letdown
From: mit-eddie!ames.arc.nasa.gov!ssi!coventry!rmb@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III)
Date: Tue, 15 May 90 11:18:10 CDT

->I still don't spend as much time on it as I'd like (because my wife would
->get jealous) but when people ask me if I'd sell it, the thought of selling
->the car makes me feel like I'm thinking of selling a part of my life (4
->years of my life,to be exact) and that's just not possible.  So I smile
->ruefully, because I know they'd never understand, shake my head and tell
->them, no.

        Just as a side note, since I wrote the original note that started all
this last week, I've been driving 'Lizbeth alot. I've also had 5 or 6 'How
much for it' inquiries. I generally smile and say 'Not available' or something
similar....But it's provoked a few conversations that have been memorable.
Like the kid at the gas station who had a Spit he was going to restore but
couldn't afford to do it just yet. He had to finish high school first....
And here I was trying to explain patience to an 18 year old about to get out of
high school. Fat chance. Hope he does a good job and has a good time...

iii