Ditto Wire Wheel Questions

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Ditto Wire Wheel Questions
From: Roland Dudley <mit-eddie!dtc.hp.com!cobra@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 May 90 16:05:51 pdt
EDDIE.MIT.EDU!mit-eddie!hercules.acsu.buffalo.edu!tobin (Mike Tobin)

>It might bore a lot of others, but I guess I could use a wire wheel
>primer (the lesson, not the paint).

>Mike Tobin

Ditto.  I'm getting ready to redo mine (even bought a spoke wrench).
Particularly, information on recommended spoke tension, techniques for
truing (that don't require elaborate, expensive equipment- if that's
possible) and any other tips.  Are their any good books on this
subject.  So far, I haven't fond worth while.

Roland