Triumph trim codes

To: sol%hoosier@cs
Subject: Triumph trim codes
From: mit-eddie!cs.utah.edu!mjb%hoosier@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 8 May 90 01:18:55 -0600
Boy, I lied.  I told Darrell that the meaning of "H" was to be found in
the Robert Bentley TR4 manual.  It isn't.  It is there in the Spitfire
book, it is there in the TR6 book, the GT6 book, but NOT the TR4.  Oh well.

At any rate, the trim code is defined for Triumphs as CNN where

C:  ' ' (no prefix) Leathercloth trim.  That is, the standard vinyl.
    'H' Leather seat trim
    'C' Cloth seat trim

NN:  Shade of color & primary color, e.g. 11 means shade one of color one,
     or black.

mjb.