survey response

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: survey response
From: mit-eddie!harvard!beaver.cs.washington.edu!microsoft!timke@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Mon May 07 11:14:09 1990
I, too, apologize for the bandwith use.  Apparently there are quite a
few of us who don't have the correct path to get mail directly to Rob.

MAKE              MODEL        YEAR    COND

Triumph           TR6          '70     4
Jaguar            E-type OTS   '68     3  ("Open Two Seater" is the Jaguarese
                                           designation for the convertible E)

One question that I think would have been good to add to this survey,
but now it's probably too late: How long have you owned it?  I find it
very interesting to know whether someone's been putting up with the
same LBC for ~10 years without giving up or whether they're still in
the infatuation stage of a new toy.  (I've had the TR6 for 5 years and
the E for only 1 year.)

Tim Keane (aka timke@microsoft)