Jags, TR's, what's out there?

To: com!british-cars%alliant@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Jags, TR's, what's out there?
From: linus!xait!pyrthoth.pyramid.com!robbp@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Rob Pryor)
Date: Wed, 2 May 90 12:22:49 PDT
The recent comments about this list being "a Triumph list" and the query
about a possible jag list got me thinking about the mix of cars represented
by members of the b-c list.  A long time ago, someone polled the readers
about what cars they had, but I'm sure that is no longer valid.  So, at the
risk of setting myself up for a lot of work, I'll compile a list and post
it back.

PLEASE USE THE FORM BELOW!  Messages that don't at least attempt to follow
the form, may or may not get added to the list, depending my mood, the phase
of the moon, and my work load.  I will collect data until May 17, 1990,
unless I get enough requests to extend.  Send the info to me directly,
robbp@pyramid.com.  DON'T POST TO THE B-C LIST as I don't think people will
want to see this until it is compiled.  If you can't get to me directly,
get someone else on the list to forward it.

As an example, I'll list one of mine.

MAKE              MODEL        YEAR      COND

Austin-Healey     3000 Mk.I    '60       5

List duplicates separately.  Use as a rough guide the following "condition
codes" COND: 1)Mint, Show; 2)Exec., very good, everything works, no
noticeable flaws; 3) Good, a couple of things might not be working, paint,
body mechnicals not perfect but not needing immediate attention; 4) Fair,
"road car", car needs work, mechanical, paint, body, but can still be
driven; 5) Car all there, but not driven or driveable without work,
restoreable; 6) Basket case, parts car, may or may not be restorable.

--