Re: Disk brakes for the rear

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Disk brakes for the rear
From: Paul Osborne <mit-eddie!ee.rochester.edu!paul@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 May 90 16:45:09 EDT
        In your posting you write:

>          I have been toying with the idea of putting disk brakes
>        on the rear of my BGT.  Does anybody know of a kit or way
>        to do this?  I have a major brake rebuild coming up so I
>        figure this would be the time to do it.
>

>        Tim

        Tim, I have been working on MGs for over 26 years and know of
no kits that will let you install disk brakes to the rear. That doesn't
mean that it cant be done. There will have to be some creative  machineing
to do. If you do decide to go ahead please let us know how it came out.

        good luck
        paul

        godd luck