Not british, but...

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Not british, but...
From: mit-eddie!vax.ftp.com!mason@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Nark Mason)
Date: Tue, 1 May 90 12:59:17 EDT
Has anyone ever heard of a Borgward? There's a Borgward Isabella at the
junkyard around the corner. I haven't seen it but a friend of mine says
it looks like a cross between a studebaker something and one of those
volvo sports things with the tailfins, like Simon Templer drove. My friend
said it had a weird engine, he couldn't tell where the cylinders are.
He took the hood ornament and the Isabella badges off and put them on his
woodframe house/bus conversion which is now named "Isabella".