speedometers

To: british-cars%alliant.com@eddie.mit.edu
Subject: speedometers
From: mit-eddie!emx.utexas.edu!jatc@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (James TenCate)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 89 10:53:50 -0600
I've got an 80 TR8 with one of those 85 MPH speedos.  My TR7 had
one that went all the way to 140 MPH.  Could I simply swap
the two?

By the way, unless it's personal, could everyone please respond
to questions publicly (to the mailing list).  I've noticed a few
questions that never seem to have gotten answered although I expect
answers were written directly to the questioner. (Did anyone respond
to KCB's question about BMH's address? I'd like to know too..)
By the way, I've written directly to people too so I'm just as
guilty as the other guy :-)

Thanks,
Jim TenCate
jatc@emx.utexas.edu