music to my ears...

To: "british-cars@alliant.alliant.com"@decwrl.dec.com
Subject: music to my ears...
From: heuris::metzger (Experts only <> <> 28-Nov-1989 1008)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 89 07:14:46 -0800
All this talk about Spridgets is music to my ears.

Being the owner of only 1 British car and it being a Midget I've always gotten
the feeling that they were considered 2nd class to the more refined Spitfires
and MGB's.

Although the Midget is a smaller car than the MGB and a little less powerful I
prefer it because their aren't as many of them around. The suspension on mine
leaves a little bit to be desired because the shocks are slightly worn. I'm
gonna get some new ones for this spring and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the
setup.

One thing I've noticed with the Spridgets is that they are very sensitive to
tire pressure. If you add a few pounds too many then the suspension tends to
hop over everything like it is a speed bump.

Now to get to work on that Rotary conversion for the parts car :-)

Long live the Spridget....

Metz