What fun!

To: sol%hoosier@cs
Subject: What fun!
From: mit-eddie!cs.utah.edu!mjb%hoosier@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 89 12:31:29 -0700
At long last, winter has arrived in downtown Salt Lake.  And I *must* get
that truck running, driving the TR to work today was simply too nerve-racking.
Yes, I did swap the 225/50 tires for some 185/80s, and I should get my snow
tires on anyday now.

Of course, the main worry is not that *I* will have a dangerous lack of
traction, but that some other person will lose it.  You see, I finally got
around to taking off the damaged fender and putting on a nice, clean, new
looking replacement.  I would like to drive for at least a week or two with
no damaged body panels!

To tell the truth, having a good looking straight bodied car is kind of a pain.
I mean when you have an old bent up beater, the accumulation of dirt and grime
does not really make much difference.  But now, I find myself washing, and once
in a great while even waxing my daily driver.  Well, maybe I will find time to
get that '70 GT6 on the road, complete with dents, scratches and touch of rust
here and there.  No doubt a much better winter car.

mjb.