[Bricklin] Window action

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] Window action
From: "Brett Kelsey" <brett.kelsey@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 16:12:31 -0400 s=q20140121; t=1427141561; bh=N5TOVsOkO0nyhEGY7y8sdMf4khgk3FDbCUelFBZl6hk=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=jr0A6xhecGrGrWojrd8gYAe+GvbcG6k2GgK6+Ikia4QmnrVIVh4dwTXH4qGy8ipDK +fW6VR7JoOw2EgYl39BhiEts1JSqqSQttrZXIppEPzT4wgibDIWVyhYYAFF7v6jI2Q gDkVUfPiaeLtyHZRGyrzKd3E/IGQqg6XzJGFV/Em5yyFS56V+NP2ugLL5GfDSWfZEZ XAT9naPnRKMqYm+3euCareWl7047cVkUncmve8C7AARn7jx+xmrSR3pirOPhOwU6e6 +6Q448gFmTHB0Oo57imVPp8umnQ0gDRIr6BU14DWYvf40RJLzVvMiXx7QxHlYSQHl0 spgd9hypXglcw==
Thanks for all the help on both the correct car cover and front suspension
parts everyone.
Ibm also having an issue with both passenger and driver side window
operation. Itbs been an problem since I bought it in 79 but itbs next on
my to fix list.

Passenger side takes a lot of effort to move up and down and the window
doesnbt go all the way down. To make it seal in the up position I have to
press out on the glass while turning the handle. Took the door off last
weekend and tried to see what the issue was but really couldnbt tell mainly
because the entire mechanism is buried behind the door sheet metal with the
exception of the small access cutouts. Someone, probably the dealer,  already
did some work as the original mounting holes had been modified in a couple of
spots. The drivers side window wonbt roll all the way up. I decided not to
tackle that one until I threw out this call for help.
Does anyone have any experience on window operation and could offer offer a
suggestion or two? Ibm assuming the window mechanisms were sourced from a
donor vehicle?

Thanks
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive