[Bricklin] Bricklin Lower Control arm

To: "Bricklin (Bricklin@autox.team.net)" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin Lower Control arm
From: Kevin Rodgers <krodgers@nautel.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 00:57:38 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Has anyone ever had to replace the lower control arm?  I am in need of the
right lower control arm as I'm told mine is damaged and therefore it needs to
be replaced in order to pass the local vehicle safety inspection.

I have seen these AMC parts on ebay from time to time but I suspect I need to
scour the junk yards.   Before I do I thought I would ask if anyone has ever
gone through this before.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

See you in London

Kevin