[Bricklin] Vacuum storage tank

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Vacuum storage tank
From: isensee@aol.com
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 15:34:48 -0500
I finally tracked down the problem with my headlights. The vacuum storage tank
in the front bumper was leaking and bleading off vacuum. I plugged the hose
leading to it and the headlights go up and down now. It doesn't look like it
would be very easy to get inside the bumper to do anything with that tank, but
I suppose I could rig up some sort of substitute tank. Given that the
headlights are working though, I am not sure that is necessary. So can anyone
tell me if there is any reason the tank is needed and therefore should be
repaired or replaced?

Scott
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html