Re: [Bricklin] Windshield wiper blade refill

To: paul-amo@comcast.net, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Windshield wiper blade refill
From: isensee@aol.com
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 07:15:48 -0400
Paul,

They don't have them anymore, at least around here. I asked at Autozone, Pep
Boys, O'Reilly, and Advance Auto. The only one who had refills was Advance
Auto which had long ones that could be cut to length. Unfortunately the rubber
that sticks above the metal slides was very wide on those and it wouldn't fit
into my wiper arms.

Scott