Re: [Bricklin] Windshield wiper blade refill

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Windshield wiper blade refill
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <paul-amo@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 00:06:45 -0400
  Hi;

I was at Autozone about a year ago and they had the usual whole arms out
there on display.  I asked if they didn't have just the wiper without
the arm.  He said yeah, we keep those on the shelf.  He brought out the
individual wiper which was less than $5.  I don't know if all of the
parts stores do that, but this one did.  All I had to know was what
length it was.  That should be easier than finding a part #.  Good luck.

Amo