Re: [Bricklin] Floorboard heat

To: gschroeder@comcast.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Floorboard heat
From: isensee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:10:46 -0400
 It sounds like you have done almost everything you can to reduce heat
transfer. I don't think there is a great solution.

Another thing you can do is increase the efficiency of the AC. I expect you
have heard about the need to align the air box so that you aren't losing some
of the airflow. You can also put in a stronger fan so the AC puts out more
air.

 Scott