[Bricklin] C4 Seat mounting

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] C4 Seat mounting
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:19:14 -0600
Just recovered some C4 seats and getting ready to mount them to the floor.  I
know several have already done this.  Any insight would be appreciated.  I am
concerned about the amount of space between the floor and the seat frame in
the front.  Do I need something solid for support of the frame to prevent it
from cracking?  If you know the bolt sizes that would be good also.   I am
assuming that new holes will have to be drilled also.

Greg 0036