[Bricklin] Looking for a few parts

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] Looking for a few parts
From: Colin MacEachern <colin_maceachern@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:02:21 -0500
Hi all,

My wife had a little accident with 1332 this spring and, as a result, she
spent the better part of the summer in the body shop - the car that is, not
the wife :).

While there the clear lense covering the horn button went missing.  Anyone
have one for sale or leads on getting one?

Also I'm looking for an interior, drivers side, rear 1/4 panel.

Thanks!