[Bricklin] engine swap

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] engine swap
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:23:26 -0500
 Like other have said  a 13B may be cool but has no torque, just build a nice
351 or stroke it to 408 and be done, 500 Hp is and easy goal and very drivable
with a 408 and some aftermarket parts,  If 500 hp isn't enough, they can go up
from there by adding a turbo or 2 or a centrifugal super charger, You can get
to well over 100 hp that way but cooling it on the street may be come an
issue.

On 11/10/2009 7:43:39 AM, serge berube (serge.ber@sympatico.ca) wrote:
> hi ...ive never seen a different engine in a bricklin ..i know its bolt
> on
> ..351 windsor in a volvo ...but can we drop a volvo engine in a bricklin?
..