Re: [Bricklin] engines

To: serge berube <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] engines
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:39:44 -0500
LOL thanks that made my day.  How to make a Bricklin less reliable?...a
twin turbo rotary.  Actually in all seriousness I love rotary engines
but IMHO a Bricklin is much too heavy for a 13B.  It needs something
bigger and with more torque, such as a corvette engine lol.

George #670, 220 (and numerous RX-7s)