[Bricklin] Ugley list

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bricklin] Ugley list
From: "George T. Geissinger" <ustow@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:25:15 -0500
.

I see another of my messages never made it to a post.
Maybe another one of those guys who couldn't get his dad or wife to let him
buy one so now he acts like he hates them.
When you look at the other 9 half were  Foreign   boxes. I think he got the
wrong American Motors car. He listed the Gremlin and missed the Pacer.
Another guy with a job and no sense to go with it.
127GEORGE!!

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]