Re: [Bricklin] Transmission removal

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Transmission removal
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:56:25 -0400

--===============0712919734==

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C9A2E8.0AB05350

On a 74, If my memory serves me, and it doesn't always, The 2 bolts hold =
the mount to the transmission and the 4 smaller nuts hold the mount to =
the cross.

On 3/11/2009 10:36:37 PM, Greg Schroeder (gschroeder@comcast.net) wrote:
> I am in the process of pulling the engine and transmission in my =
Bricklin.
> There are four bolts in one section of the transmission mount and =
another
> part with just two. The section with two I was able to remove easily =
and
> were directly in the transmission. The four I cannot tell if they are
> connected to the transmission or not. I need to know if I need those
> removed to remove the transmission or not.
>=20
> Greg 0036

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C9A2E8.0AB05350

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>On a 74, If my memory serves me, and it doesn't =
always,=20
The 2 bolts hold the mount to the transmission and the 4 smaller nuts =
hold the=20
mount to the cross.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>On 3/11/2009 10:36:37 PM, =
Greg=20
Schroeder (<A =
href=3D"mailto:gschroeder@comcast.net";>gschroeder@comcast.net</A>)=20
wrote:<BR>&gt; I am in the process of pulling the engine and =
transmission in my=20
Bricklin.<BR>&gt; There are four bolts in one section of the =
transmission mount=20
and another<BR>&gt; part with just two. The section with two I was able =
to=20
remove easily and<BR>&gt; were directly in the transmission. The four I =
cannot=20
tell if they are<BR>&gt; connected to the transmission or not. I need to =
know if=20
I need those<BR>&gt; removed to remove the transmission or not.<BR>&gt; =
<BR>&gt;=20
Greg 0036<BR></BODY></HTML>