[Bricklin] Stainless steel flexible brake lines.

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Stainless steel flexible brake lines.
From: lordshill@aol.com
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 16:19:40 -0500
--===============1672359810==

boundary="--------MB_8CB6D818FAF8B75_544_3E00_WEBMAIL-MB05.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8CB6D818FAF8B75_544_3E00_WEBMAIL-MB05.sysops.aol.com

Hello..? I've searched high and low and it appears that no one makes the
stainless steel flexible brake lines for our cars.? On Mon or Tue I am going to
a custom brake and hose shop to get information and prices on the lines for our
cars.? He has the specs for the front, but not for the back and so I will take
the lines with me.? He can do other lines (ie: Power steering) but cannot do
the AC lines.? Anyone with a source for those?? I will get prices and all
information so if anyone else wants them I will have the information.

Roy
2623

----------MB_8CB6D818FAF8B75_544_3E00_WEBMAIL-MB05.sysops.aol.com

Hello..  I've searched high and low and it appears that no one makes the
stainless steel flexible brake lines for our cars.  On Mon or Tue I am
going to a custom brake and hose shop to get information and prices on the
lines for our cars.  He has the specs for the front, but not for the back
and so I will take the lines with me.  He can do other lines (ie: Power
steering) but cannot do the AC lines.  Anyone with a source for
those?  I will get prices and all information so if anyone else wants them
I will have the information.<br>
Roy<br>
2623<div id='MAILCIADA011-5c6849b2e4ec340' class='aol_ad_footer'><br/><font
style="color:black;font:normal 10pt arial,san-serif;"> <hr
style="margin-top:10px"/>Worried about job security? <a
href="http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlweuscare00000001";>Check