[Bricklin] Bricklin] Gas Tank AMC 4488034

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin] Gas Tank AMC 4488034
From: Efrain Nadal <efrain_nadal@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 15:14:11 -0800 (PST)
Hi
If the leak is not so bad probably repear it will be good.B My car was sitting
for almost 10 years andB it suffer from Katrina so I need to replaced and
still do many thinks. One of them was the gas tank, my mechanic found a
replacement (not an AMC) and it fit perfect in the car. I don't remember what
is the model but I will ask him and I post the information next week.
Efrain
2148
_______
B!Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
La guC-a completa para tu vida en Mujer de
Hoy.
http://mujerdehoy.telemundo.yahoo.com/