[Bricklin] Mailing list Roster

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:38:56 -0500
For those of you that may be new to the list, I maintain the Master Bricklin
Registry, a listing of all known Bricklins.   If you haven't already done so,
I'd like you to email me you're name, address, phone #, VIN, when you
bought your car and from whom.  This is for historical puroses ONLY.  The
info is NOT sold or freely disciminated.

Along with that, I have a roster of those people on the mailing list.   Below
are the email addresses of those I have on the list.  If you email address
is NOT on the list, and would like it to be, send me a private email stating
that you'd like to be put on the mailing list ROSTER.

I'll give it a couple of days, then I'll recompile the roster and email every
one that is ON the list a copy.  So if you don't want your info emailed to
the others, simply don't ask to be put on the roster.  But ONLY those people
on the roster can receive a copy.

So if you have any questions and need help, you can try and find someone
close to you for help.

If you're name is ON the list, and want it off, send me a private email saying
to take you off the list.

altec210@yahoo.com
amo0000@yahoo.com
aquaholic@robertdaley.net