Food for thought

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net,morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Food for thought
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 12:25:00 -0500
Most of you don't know that my mom passed away 2 weeks ago, Oct 18, 2008
in her sleep.  She had had a long battle with failing health.  She
had been doing
their (mom & dads) finances since they got married 62 yrs ago, until about a
year ago when dad had to start doing it.

So from the school of hard knocks, I have written up a template of important
info that our parents (if they are still alive) should fill out, and
so should we so
our kids, or the executitor of our estates, to make things easier for them.

I' can't attached a copy to send via our list server.  So if you are
interested in
receiving the template, in rich text format,  email me privately and
I'll send you
a copy.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229