Re: Bricklin #1895

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <breton48@live.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklin #1895
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:59:56 -0500
Jacques,

Right now the market for all collectable cars is down.  So if you compare
what is in the market now his would be overpriced. When these are gone then
the value may increase.  Just at this time his is to high.

If you look around at local show, classifieds and ebay there are a lot of
cars on the market.  Could be wives in panic about the economy and the extra
cars always seem to be the target.  My wife has approached me about my other
cars already even though I have been trying to sell one of them before she
asked.  My take on it is that once a car is paid for it really does not help
to try to sell it when the market is down. My collectors car insurance on
the Bricklin is around $100 a year so actual savings there is not much.

Greg 0036