#1343 is for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: #1343 is for sale
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 23:01:36 EDT
After much consternation and deliberation I've decided to sell my '75 #1343
after owning it for 11 years.  It just doesn't get driven as much as it should.
 Here are the details:

1. Complete frame off restoration completed in 2002.  Less than 3000 miles on
it since then.
2. Originally a white car, now painted pearl white (2000 Nissan islandic
white)
3. Upgrades include air doors/latches, TT center console, wood dash, compound
front air scoop, electric fan.
4. No A/C but I have all the pieces including a rebuilt dryer and 2
compressors (not sure if they work).  I've just never gotten around to
installing it.
5. Engine is a stock 351W from a '73 Mercury Montego.  Trans is FMX.  I also
have the original engine/trans from the car.  I put in the '73 because it was
a low mileage rebuild.

Asking $18,000.   Pictures are at:
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e249/svxnova

You can contact me at 801-558-9281