My experience w/ TT (part 5 of 5)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: My experience w/ TT (part 5 of 5)
From: "Early, Stephen" <stephen.early@fiacardservices.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 09:55:07 -0400
Conclusion

========

I paid good money for extensive work and feel I did not get what I paid
for.  Moreover, once Terry had my money, he suddenly had little interest
in making me happy.

Terry is a salesman and is excellent at it.  But, in many ways he is
selling snake oil.  Terry can't keep staff at the shop and I don't think
he does the work himself anymore.  He charges top dollar but some of his
work does not warrant the price charged.

When I sold my car, I got less for it because of the window issue which
Terry's shop caused.

So there you go, my $0.02.  I'm posting this because several have
requested more information and I hope others can avoid the problems I
encountered.

Stephen I. Early
Card Services Technology
Bank of America Corporation